A partner in the development and innovation of oilsands wear and abrasion solutions for over twenty-five years. CASL is a well capitalized, locally owned and operated supplier that appreciates the unique conditions faced by in-situ and surface mining oilsands operators where temperature swings of 75°C and sand geometry variations can be significant factors in a materials science driven wear solution. CASL does not present standard offerings that work everywhere else, but rather partners with oilsands operators to tailor wear and corrosion solutions that overcome specific Canadian oilsands challenges.
CASL is a comprehensive service supplier successfully supporting wear and corrosion related maintenance activities, both in shop and on-site, from the mine face to the tailings pond. Compress vendor management costs and capitalize on extensive oilsands specific experience drawn from all sites and all areas of operation to extend life, increase reliability and reduce asset owning and operating costs.
Major Services Offered
Mobile Equipment Component Remanufacturing and Repair Programs for:
• Other wear components such as track adjusters, center joints, hitches, etc.
Pipe spools – Hydrotransport and Tailings
• Chrome carbide coated for less severe applications
• Reducers, bends, straights, transition rings and more
• New build and repair
Valves – Severe Service
• Remanufacture or repair severe service slurry valves
• Tungsten or chrome carbide liner coatings for prolonged service life
Component Salvage – Supports Central Maintenance Activities
• HVOF, PTA, electroplating and other coating application systems return worn components to new condition.
• Pump components – volute, casing, impellor
• Valves – stem, gates, seats, cylinders
• Compression equipment, centrifuges, bearing fits, shafts and more
• Blast and coat (thermal spray aluminum, Hastelloy etc) tanks, vessels, pipe, scrubbers, firetubes, columns, accumulators, separators etc
• Grader and dozer blades
• Fixed plant: chutes, feed bins, crusher liners and more.
• TSRU feed nozzles and shed decks
• Tungsten or chrome carbide coatings for GET and crushing cones in severe service applications
Innovative Wear Solutions in Your Markets
Our expert knowledge of your industry puts us at the forefront to identify potential inefficiencies, streamline processes, and create offerings to maximize uptime in your business.
Learn more about how we are innovating your industry